Funselektor Labs Inc.
Based in Vancouver, BC, Canada
PC: July 29th, 2015 | PS4: Summer 2016
Absolute Drift is a racing game about becoming a master at the art of drifting.
Absolute Drift began as a simple prototype that was inspired by the Ken Block Gymkhana video series. After releasing it in 2014, the developer spent the next year making it into a full game.
- Explore a huge open world with challenging missions and 30+ drifting events
- Drift with 6 customizable vehicles
- Over 3 hours of electronic music
- Ghost cars, replays, and leaderboards
- All new: "Event Challenges" for each of the game's 30+ tracks
- All new: Drift Lines: a new way to earn extra points for experts
- All new: Replays and ghost cars
- All new: tutorial and hint system to help beginning players learn the art of drifting
- All new: 5 "Midnight Events" to challenge the most experienced drifing masters
Zen Edition Announcement Trailer YouTube
PC Launch Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
- ""It's hard to take your eyes off those magical floating tire tracks.""
- András Neltz, Kotaku
- ""Absolute Drift is the most incredible, simple and addictive game that even non gamers can play.""
- Kelsey Sakamoto, Car Throttle
- "Absolute Drift takes about 2 seconds to understand, about 5 minutes to master..."
- Alex Kierstein, Popular Mechanics
- "The four tires of your vehicle trail black lines as if a tool for calligraphy."
- Chris Priestman, Kill Screen Daily
This was the original prototype of Absolute Drift released in 2014. indiedb.com.
About Funselektor Labs Inc.
Funselektor Labs is a one-man developer named Dune Casu based in Vancouver, Canada. He makes the games that he wants to play.
More information on Funselektor Labs Inc., our logo & relevant media are available here.
Absolute Drift: Zen Edition Credits
Kevin dela Cruz
Forest San Filipo
Zen Edition: Graphic Design, Production
Aaron San Filippo
Zen Edition: Programming, Production